5 tips for saving money in meal management while choosing food of quality
5 tips for saving money in meal management while choosing quality foods!
1. Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. During the winter: beetroot, cranberry, celery root, carrot, mushroom, green cabbage, red cabbage, French shallot, Boston lettuce, turnip, yellow onion, parsnip, leek, potato, greenhouse tomato, endive and apple.
2. Do you make soup? Remember to buy fruits and vegetables in the section of those withered (visually less beautiful), they are also good to taste and the economy is at the rendezvous!
3. Do you want to eat vegetables out of season? Opt for the option of frozen vegetables and fruits, they are already ready and often affordable!
4. Occasionally replace your protein source with cane legumes. In addition to not having to prepare them, they are a good source of nutrients and are good for the wallet!
5. Buy fruits and vegetables in season when they are cheap, and canned (compote, jams, pickled) or frozen for recipes and smoothies.