SOUR & PROTEIN-PACKED GUMMIES
Those who know me well know I have a sweet tooth (a very sweet tooth). Since I have for objective to balance each meal and snack and include a good amount of proteins in each one, I searched the web and came up an adapted recipe with what I already had at home. This recipe gives a good 20g of proteins.
- 2 T. Strawberries
- 1 T. Water
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 5 Tbsp of Grassfed Gelatin (I use Great Lakes brand)
- Place water, strawberries and lemon juice in a pot and cook for 5mins over medium heat, until you fruits can be squished easily.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add gelatinMix again until smooth and no visible clump
- Pour in candy mold
- Refrigerate for an hour or until the candies are firmed
- Unmold and eat right away
- Can be kept 3-5 days in fridge