New: Small Group trainings at VSquare Fitness
5 reasons to try the group classes at Vsquare Fitness
· FULFILLMENT AND PLEASURE: Achieve your goals in a friendly and playful environment, sometimes competitive, always in a collaboration spirit.
· IN GOOD COMPANY: You will be accompanied by other participants (maximum 10 people). This is an opportunity to train with your spouse, colleagues and friends.
· DECREASE THE COSTS OF YOUR TRAINING: You share the cost with other participants
· PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT: Receive the advice from a kinesiologists. (despite the fact that the courses are in groups, you will receive personalized advice since the number of participants is limited to 10 people)
· CUSTOMER SERVICE: Benefit of various services such as parking, laundry service, towels and shower towels, as well as a permanent locker.
5 types of group classes offered:
H.I.I.T: High-Intensity Interval Training
· CONSTANTLY VARIED: This type of workout changes every time and allow your body to become more cardiovascular and muscular
· FUNCTIONAL: You will learn how to move and move loads using multiple muscle groups at a time.
· AND ALWAYS HIGH INTENSITY: In order to have better cardiovascular and muscular capacities and recover more easily.
IN STRENGTH :
· DEVELOPMENT OF THE MUSCLE STRENGTH: Become stronger, more powerful while sculpting your body. Each session focuses on a different muscle group for more results. Break your personal records every week!
· COMPLEX MOVEMENTS: It is important to work on complex movements / multi-joints such as: Squat, Deadlift, Press, Tractions and Push-ups.
· ACTIVE RECOVERY:
It's a occasion to recover from a long week of strength training and high intensity.
· READY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
To allow our body to come back in strength, stretch and decrease the tensions that may have accumulated with the help of foam roller, elastic.
· REDUCED RISK OF INJURY:
Mobility and flexibility allow the body to avoid injuries, compensations and muscle imbalances.
· SLOW AND MEDITATION: Poses are maintained for 45 seconds to 2 minutes for deep stretching of the muscle and joints of the body.
· STRESS REDUCTION: Focuses on relaxation, slow stretching and stress reduction, contrast and balance for vinyasa classes.
PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY DYNAMICS: This energizing form of yoga sculpts, refines all the muscles of the body.
· FLUIDITY: Yoga techniques characterized by fluid poses and sequences, such as greetings to the sun, related to breathing.
· IMMEDIATE WELLNESS: You will be stronger, more defined and refocused, after vinyasa session.